Thursday, June 17, 2010

With Love From Vicki

It took me a long time to write here, as you know I am not an easy person to have my feelings out.
There has not been a day that I have not thought of you, and it doesn't get any easier as days go by. My soul still looks for you in dreams.

My love for you is far greater than space and time. I know I can feel it in the deepest part of my soul. I have not loved another like I love you and never will. I missed you today. It was Father's Day at Shaan's pre-school. Mehal went. I wish so much that things were different, that you were here but I know it's not. That doesn't mean I am not living my life. I love my life and it has a lot to do with your son Shaan. Thank you for the greatest gift you have given me in this life, not just your son but your love for me, your strength, your laughter and your love for life/food. Your love is the light that signs within me. I know one day we will be together where the blue birds fly under the rainbow......Your wife Vicki